Due to Governor Lujan-Grisham's "Stay at Home" directive, the University of New Mexico Internal Audit department staff is working remotely until further notice. If you need to contact the department, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com, or call 505-277-5016. We will check email messages and call in to voicemail remotely.
The purpose of the internal audit function is to assist personnel in effectively, efficiently, and economically fulfilling their assigned responsibilities by providing objective analyses of the activities reviewed.
Internal Audit Staff and Contact Information
- Current Fiscal Year Audit Reports
- Meeting Information:
Policies Governing Internal Audit
- Reporting Fraud and Misconduct and Retaliation
- Internal Controls - Internal Audit Control Self Assessment
- Self-Assessment Questionnaire for Audit Process
- Commitment to Quality
- Risk Assessment Methodology
- Types of Audits
Anonymous UNM Hotline